This has arrived at our main seo hero office in London. I thought I will share it with the SEO Hero community. If anyone interested in this role please get in touch with our office ASAP email@example.com
I have outlined how our client would initially envisage their marketing role within Tracgroup developing. I also have included the services they can personally offer and also those that would be subject to a third party cost.
The service they propose is a combination of on and off-site working, planning and delivering a marketing program to help reinforce and build Tracgroup’s brand to ultimately achieve and maintain an increase in sales. Essentially this would incorporate all marketing administration and creative costs with a few exceptions listed at the end.
The objective would be to bring clear and continuous communication of Tracgroup’s core values, what it stands for both internally and to its external customer base. This would also involve correctly positioning and communicating each of Tracgroup’s sub-brands, allowing each sub-brand to be independently marketed to a specific and targeted market sector if required.
- Marketing planning and coordination.
- Sales support for client presentations.
- Photography of client installations.
- Database build and management.
- Email marketing to existing and potential customers.
- Social media marketing.
- Google re-marketing management.
- Trade magazine advertising.
- CRM – Customer Relationship Management – Identifying and monitoring when customers engage across email, social media.
- Brand management – policing and developing brand use.
- Brand Identity – ensure brand consistency for both internal and external communication.
- Brand Development – identify how Tracgroup’s brand logo is used in isolation and in relationship with its various sub-brands.
- Brand Colors – create a color palette of corporate colors would need to be created and colourways identified for use.
- Typefaces – create a consistent use of typefaces across all company communication, from memos to websites.
- Graphic Design for internet and print.
- Vehicle graphic design.
- Exhibition planning and designing of stands.
- Website design and build.
- Management of existing online store.
- Creation and management of image library – comprising of manufactures images and photography from image libraries.
The following is a list of possible additional third party costs that would not be included: Printing, Signage, Exhibition Hardware, Creative Writing, Online advertising, Media advertising, Data lists, Website templates, Promotional items, Photographic Library.
They welcome the opportunity to work for Tracgroup at this stage in your business and would view Tracgroup as a long-term commitment. They would also take pride in marketing and growing a brand that to date has “sat under the radar”.
Tracgroup fee would be £200 per day that would be subject to VAT. I hope someone finds their proposal of interest and if you are interested in this position feel free to email us and we will pass your details to Tracgroup. firstname.lastname@example.org